Coronavirus lockdowns are easing across the country, and though business as usual is not quite on the radar, Road Pictures is again producing new content. Production has always required resourcefulness, flexibility and practical creativity, and now is no different. With more than 20 years in business, our experience makes us the ideal company for your production needs.
We’ve always been about matching directors and DPs with scripts and ideas. And we’re equally ready to match safe production solutions with your project’s creative, budgetary and logistical needs.
There are so many options for getting your story produced and on any screen:
• Traditional live action production. It’s still very much available. There will be new requirements of agency, client, crew and talent…and we are ready with smart, sane, common-sense protocols.
• Remote direction. Using one or more of the tools noted below, a trusted director can bring a lot to the table, even if he or she is at her own table, you’re at yours and the talent is someplace else.
• Micro-crews. A crew of two to five people can accomplish many things. We have director/DPs able and willing to work with tiny crews as well as vetted, talented, independent teams available in virtually every major market in the US and Canada.
• Streaming. When you or your clients are not able to be on set, you can still be a part of the shoot. Wherever you are, and wherever the shoot is, we can customize the option best for your project and budget, from a footage review at the end of the day to non-stop hi-def streaming with two way communication between you and the set.
• Post. Whether you’re dealing with all new footage or existing stock, post can be handled remotely easily and efficiently.
• And more. Drop-off packages. Augmented computer/smartphone setups. User Generated Content (UGC). Let’s work together to ascertain your needs and find the right solution for your timeline and budget.
Thank you so much for reading. Now let’s get your message where it belongs: on screen!
If you’ve got questions or concerns or are ready for a bid, please give Greg a call at the office at 317-267-9590, on the cell at 317-695-7419 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.